Gazette notices are published from 9.00am to 5.00pm on working days.
The turnaround time for standard notices, from submission to publication, is two working days, or earlier if approved by the Gazette Office. A later date and time for publication can be scheduled.
Large or complex notices may require a longer lead in time. It would be appreciated if we could be notified of these well in advance and have the notice content at least 7 – 10 days before publication.
Closed Days for 2022 / 2023
The Gazette Office is closed on the following public holidays:
- Christmas and New Year 2022/2023 – Friday 23 December 2022 to Tuesday 10 January 2023
- Wellington Anniversary Day – Monday 23 January 2023
- Waitangi Day – Monday 6 February 2023
- Easter – Friday 7 April and Monday 10 April 2023
- Anzac Day – Tuesday 25 April 2023
- King’s Birthday – Monday 5 June 2023
- Matariki – Friday 14 July 2023
- Labour Day – Monday 23 October 2023
- Christmas and New Year 2023/2024 – 22 December 2023 to Tuesday 9 January 2024
Gazette notices will not be published on closed days.
Notices submitted during these periods, or submitted less than two working days before a closed day, will be published within two working days after the office reopens.