Gazette notices are published from 9.00am to 5.00pm on working days. The turnaround time for standard notices, from submission to publication, is two working days, or earlier if approved by the Gazette office.
A later date and time for publication can be requested.
Large or complex notices may require a longer lead in time. It would be appreciated if we could be notified of these well in advance and have the notice content at least 7 – 10 days before publication.
Closed Days for 2022
The Gazette Office is closed on the following public holidays:
- Christmas and New Year 2021/2022 – Thursday 23 December 2021 to Tuesday 11 January 2022
- Wellington Anniversary Day – Monday 24 January 2022
- Waitangi Day – Monday 7 February 2022
- Easter – Friday 15 April and Monday 18 April 2022
- ANZAC Day – Monday 25 April 2022
- Queen’s Birthday – Monday 6 June 2022
- Matariki – Friday 24 June 2022
- Labour Day – Monday 24 October 2022
- Christmas and New Year 2022/2023 – To be confirmed
Gazette notices will not be published on closed days. Notices submitted during these periods, or submitted less than two working days before a closed day, will be published within two working days after the office reopens.