Gazette notices are published from 9.00am to 5.00pm on working days. The turnaround time for standard notices, from submission to publication, is two working days, or earlier if approved by the Gazette office.
A later date and time for publication can be requested.
Large or complex notices may require a longer lead in time. It would be appreciated if we could be notified of these well in advance and have the notice content at least 7 – 10 days before publication.
Closed Days for 2020
The Gazette Office is closed on the following public holidays:
- Christmas and New Year 2019/2020 – Friday 20 December 2019 to Wednesday 8 January 2020
- Wellington Anniversary Day – Monday 20 January 2020
- Waitangi Day – Thursday 6 February 2020
- Easter – Friday 10 April and Monday 13 April 2020
- ANZAC Day – Thursday 27 April 2020
- Queen’s Birthday – Monday 1 June 2020
- Labour Day – Monday 26 October 2020
- Christmas and New Year 2020/2021 – Thursday 24 December 2020 to Thursday 7 January 2021
Gazette notices will not be published on closed days. Notices submitted during these periods, or submitted less than two working days before a closed day, will be published within two working days after the office reopens.